Saturday, May 12, 2007

Second Hallstatt Edit

After spending more time of Wikipedia's site devoted to Hallstatt, I realized there really wasn't much interesting information. I feel that is there is going to be a page devoted to a town, there should at least be a number of things listed to help readers understand what it is all about. Through researching Europe, and different tourist attractions, I came across the big ice cave. I decided it would be nice to add this to Wiki's article in case soon-to-be visitors were scanning the page to learn more about what there is to do in Hallstat. Therefore, I added "The Giant Ice Cave is located in Hallstatt and is one of the largest in the world." Hopefully this may encourage others to explore the many exciting points this Austrian town has to offer.

No comments: